1. “Tale As Old As Time” – A popular theme, trope or setting you will never get bored of reading.
A trope I never get bored of reading is a really good retelling. I love retellings so much. It makes me so happy to see a good twist on a story I have loved for a long time. It is one of my favorite kinds of books to read!
2. Belle – A book you bought for it’s beautiful cover that’s just as beautiful inside too
3. Beast – A book you didn’t expect much from but pleasantly surprised you.
It wasn’t so much that I didn’t expect much from this book, but that I didn’t expect how powerful its impact on my life would be. I had read one other book from Ellen Hopkins and I loved it, but it just didn’t have the effect this one had.
4. Gaston – A book everyone loves that you don’t
*hides under the cover* umm… Do I have to reply to this one? …. I do!?!? Well… Uhh… I guess I’m going to have to say Harry Potter… Stop your angry typing!! I know, I know, how could I not love Harry Potter? It’s because well… I only got to read the first book and I never got to read the rest and I just don’t remember what happened so… For me it is ok.. I just haven’t had the “Harry Potter” experience just yet… I’m sorry… Please don’t hurt me.
5. Lefou – A loyal sidekick you can’t help but love more than their counter part.
I absolutely love Cinna! He is one of the characters that made me love the Hunger Games. His loyalty to Katniss and how well he treated her made me so happy! There were times when I didn’t like Katniss as much, but everytime Cinna came along I had a smile on my face.
6. Mrs Potts, Chip, Lumier & Cogsworth – A book that helped you through a difficult time or that taught you something valuable
This was one of the first books I read after not reading for a long time due to some hardships I was going through. This book was like a light happy ray of sunshine that brought a smile to my face. This book got me to read physical books again and I owe a lot of gratitude for that.
7. “Something There” – A book or a series that you weren’t into at first but picked up towards the end.
8. “Be Our Guest” – A fictional character you’d love to have over for dinner
Anyone who loves Beauty & The Beast!
-Till next time!