I am happy and proud to say I was nominated by Amy @Curiouser & Curiouser for the Liebster Award! Amy has a wonderful bookish blog that will help satisfy your cravings for all things book related! Check out her most recent post here.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gave to you.
- Nominate at least 5, but no more than 11 bloggers who you think deserve the award.
- Tell those bloggers you nominated them!
- Create 11 original questions for the next nominees to answer.
1. If you were stranded on a desert island and you had three books with you, what would they be?
I can’t help but feel that if I could only bring three books with me to a deserted island I would be so depressed and agonized at having to choose that I would end up never going at all, but I know I must go and choose 3 books to keep and so they would be, A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly, even though it would depress me because it is a spark for book love, Replica by Lauren Oliver because I haven’t read it yet and I really want to, and The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern because it is a beautiful escape from reality.
2. If you could meet any famous person, alive or dead, who would you meet and why?
I want to say that I would meet Jesus just to know him, to speak with him personally, to see him knowing who he is and what he inspires would be an experience that would shake my world.
3. What is your favourite Disney/Pixar film?
One does not simply choose a favorite Disney movie…. however I am in the mood for watching Mulan.
4. E-reader or physical book?
Physical book all the way, unless a story is on wattpad, I love the conversations and interaction that stories start on that site!
5. What’s your favourite social media platform?
Does WordPress count? It may not be social media, but it is the platform that has sparked the most meaningful interactions for me.
6. If you could move you a different country where would you want to live?
Anywhere I could do some good, I have so many places I want to see that are beautiful, but if I am going to live somewhere I want to be sure I can make an impact.
7. Which book/film genre do you dislike the most? Why?
I almost read this as ‘which book/fill do you hate the most?’ and I had flash-backs to reading the Red Badge of Courage (what a nightmare), which in a way is great because there really isn’t a genre I hate, I think there is a good book/film hiding in every genre out there.
8. Which Hogwarts/Ilvermorny house are you in?
I’m so sorry! This is where you realize that I am one of the rare book loving individuals that has yet to read Harry Potter or really watch the movies. I have no idea what house I would be in. I am a sad muggle, not meant for wizardly sorting hat love.
9. Which blog post did you most enjoy writing in 2016?
The very first one! It’s crazy how much a whim could create so many amazing opportunities, build so much confidence, and create such joy in such a short time?
10. Why did you choose your blog’s theme?
I picked it because it was simple and pretty, something that I could build upon for the future.
11. What are you looking forward to in 2017? Blog-related or otherwise
I am looking forward to whatever life chooses to throw at me. I believe that my life has been directed by fate, everything occurring randomly yet in a way that is just right. I await the good and the bad and everything in between. I look forward to growing through my experiences and to the people that will enter and surprise me in my life this year.
1. When and why did you first create your blog?
2. If you could be painted by anyone, who would it be and why?
3. What is the most recent movie you watched and what did you think?
4. Go to page 76 in your current read, describe the first character you see in words without telling who the person is, how does this character make you feel?
5. If you could befriend any type of monster which monster would you choose and why?
6. What scent reminds you of home?
7. What is the name of one of your favorite places to eat? What do you usually order there?
8. What is the most memorable experience to you, that has come about because of blogging?
9. What issues are you most curious about?
10. Who is someone that has been there for you, no matter what? Take some time to thank that person. You know they love you!
11. What is something you never would have learned if it wasn’t for books?
Thank you all for reading! I hope you enjoyed. As always, let me know your thoughts in the comments below! I would love to hear how you would answer any of my questions for my Nominees.
–Till next time!