Azia, thank you so much for nominating me for this award. This sort of this tugs at my heart, because it is always so easy to be negative towards yourself at times and it’s so important to step back and feel happy for the good. Read Azia’s post here!
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
Things I love about myself:
- My ability to believe even when it is difficult. My biggest strength is that even when I am at my lowest, I get mad at myself and snap out it. I continue to believe that things will get better and they always do. Everything comes to an end at one point or another. I try not to hold on to negative emotions as much as possible.
- My eyes, I love my eyes. They are honestly my favorite attribute of myself. They change colors dependig on the lighting from grey to blue to green. Once I was told by a friend that one eye was green and one eye was blue, and I was so shocked and happy. I find my changing eye color to be pretty cool!
- I love my love for diversity. I believe that all cultures should be celebrated and respected and that in the end we all bleed the same, and we all have the same basic troubles. All humans are beautiful, and I will fight for that truth till the day I die.
- I love my clumsiness. It may be emabarassing at times, but it is part of who I am. It has been cause for so much laughter and it shows that as much as I try to be tough, I am still human and it is nothing to be ashamed of.
- I love that despite my clumsiness I never fall when I trip. The amount of times I trip would probably be an amazing feat in itself, but I never fall. (For ex. I used to ice skate when I was younger and there was this huge guy in hokey gear that ran into me and I surprisingly didn’t fall.) this god sent gift has probably saved my and my dogs life more than once. (The amount of times I have tripped on my dog Gypsy is ridiculous, ‘sorry Gypsy’)
- My fierce loyalty and protectiveness. I would do anything and everything to protect those I care about no matter what.
- My love of reading! I love that I love to read, it has made my life so much better and it helps you to understand and get exposed to so many wonderful and unique things. Reading is one of my greatest joys!
My amazing nominees:
Blame it on Chocolate
Perfection in Books
Ya and Wine
Melting Pots and other Calamities
The Little Reading Blog
Lil Book Lovers
Cuppa N’ Critiques
Book Shelves and Biros
The Book Thief without Words
Thank you all for reading. What I really want to do is nominate everyone of you that reads this. We all need to participate in the act of self-love and while I did find this post difficult to write, I found it therapeutic. Let me know your thoughts and I hope that you will participate in this award sometime soon!
Continue to be the amazing human beings that you all are.
-Till next time!