University, homework, trying to stay fit, keeping up with the blog, reading as much as possible, writing, commenting on other bloggers posts, and dealing with all the punches life gives, I am having an emotional burn out. This isn’t to say I’m running out of ideas (in fact, I am suffering from having too many) or even that I’m unhappy with all I have to do. Just that I’m running low on gas and I need to find a way to refill, refresh, and revitalize myself.
I put all this pressure on myself to keep chugging along and because all my dreams and ideas pop up so quickly and frequently and I am not a very organized person, I have overloaded myself and I am reaching a breaking point. I’m taking this time to reflect and put together my thoughts, to see what I can do to ease this self-inflicted problem.
- Write down a schedule for posts/ organize post types and times better
- Stick to that schedule
- Start writing extra posts when the time presents itself (especially tags/awards)
- Do all homework asap (I don’t procrastinate too much on homework, but it can pile up if I’m not careful)
- Stop watching so much YouTube (YouTube sucks away my time more then anything else)
- Read books during the time I would be watching YouTube
- Continue exercises (I’ve actually been working out way more often recently!)
- Do my best not to fear the writing process
- Try not to stress out so much when things don’t pan out quite right
- Try not to be so hard on myself
- Go with the flow
- Just keep swimming!
I promise you, lovely reader, that I am not giving up! Just the opposite, I am working to revamp myself so I am more productive then ever. My schedule at the moment is all over the place and I will do everything I can to give more of my time to what’s important and less on empty calories (i.e. YouTube). I want to create a better life for myself that is balanced and happy. It will be a bumpy road, but everyday comes with new challenges and improvements. I know that good things are coming sooner then I perceive it to be.
Thank you for reading! Let me know if you have any tips and ideas for me in the comments. I hope to be back on track very soon!
–Till next time!