Honestly, it’s been a few days since I last posted (except for my most recent review) and I am a bit disappointed in myself. I am still reworking a lot of things in my life and finding a good balance has been a whole lot tougher then I thought.
Mostly what I have learned is this:
If there is a goal that you really want to accomplish then you must not only work hard towards that goal, but something has to be sacrificed in order for it to be achievable.
For my goals there are a few things I need to do:
- Do all my class work well ahead of time so I can free up time to read and write later.
- Stop watching so much Hulu/YouTube/Chrunchyroll (these are honestly the reasons I haven’t been posting as much and I am actually really disappointed about it… I had been doing so well for so long that I fumbled and went off the deep end and now I am trying to climb out of that hole)
- Sleep and sleep well.. nothing is ever going to get done properly if I don’t rest up!
- Wake up earlier! (Especially if I want to exercise I need to get up at least at 7! No more 12 o’clock times for me!)
- Be more forgiving of myself. (At the end of the day no one is perfect. We all fumble at times… if I fumble then I can’t wallow in my weak moments I need to take a breath, re-evaluate, and come back to myself. There is a LOT that I want to accomplish and baby steps are so so important, but most important is I keep on going through it!)
- Have fun! What’s the point if in the end I am not happy? Doing things that make me happy and put a smile on my face are really important to my emotional health. I need to make sure that no matter what I can find a reason to put a smile on my face.
- Go with the flow! One of my most important life models, I always employ this motto in every aspect of my life. Sometimes things don’t go our way (it’s inevitable) but it is up to us how we choose to react!
So for now I am just hit the reset button on my life and start anew. There are so many cool things in store and I am so excited to go after the things I want to accomplish in this life!
Thanks so much for reading! This was such a late night post (it’s 1:38 a.m. for me right now) so I’m off to get some rest! Any encouragement that you may have is appreciated!
-Till next time!