I can’t believe that I got nominated for this awards 4 times! This is absolutely insane and I want to thank the awesome people that nominated me with all my heart for thinking that I deserve this!
To Book Princess Reviews your blog is so adorable and wonderful. I love how you incorporate princesses into every post. Your so creative in everything you do.
To Ya and Wine I love your posts! Your wine pairings are always spot on and beautiful. Your passion toward supporting small book shops is inspiring. Stay you!
To Tizzymatic your posts are humorously sarcastic. I always know where to go when I need a good laugh.
To A Book Nerd 13 I love your quotes posts they make me want to buy a bunch of pillows and mugs with quotes on them and put them everywhere I can. Your really down to earth and I love how insightful your posts so often are.
Created by Okoto Enigma thanks so much for creating such a fun award!
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things about me:
- I was a figure skater for 3 years
- I love BBQ sauce and still use it on anything I can, (even though I am vegetarian)
- My mom entered me in a poetry contest without my knowledge and it got published! (I wrote the poem in 5th grade)
Questions from Book Princess Reviews
1. A Must Have Question: favorite Disney Princess? If you’re not a fan of the Princesses (le gasp), favorite Disney movie?😉
If you had asked me this question when I was a little girl I would have said Cinderella, hands down, but because your asking me now, I have to say I love Belle, not only does she love books, but she sees the beauty in the beast.
2. What is the first book you remember reading? Did you like it?
The first book I remember reading is Thumbalina, it was the only book, along with the ugly duckling, that I really enjoyed reading.
3. Have you always loved reading? Is there a time where you ever quit?
When I was little I didn’t care for reading. All I wanted to do was watch tv a.k.a Disney Channel a.k.a Disney Princess movies. (My favorite color was pink and I wore princess dresses and played with dolls and everything) The first book that got me interested in reading was Twilight in the 5th grade, from there on our I was a goner.
4. If you were stuck on a desert island (happens all the time), what three to five books would you take with you?
This question makes me sad, why must I choose!
If I have to pick it would have to be: A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly, The Giver by Lois Lowry, Impulse by Ellen Hopkins, and the last two would be random because I can’t deal.
5. If you could go anywhere in the world (or outside of it), where would you go?
I would want to go to a random yet beautiful location that hasn’t been discovered previously. Then, I could name the area and explore all its secrets like the explorer I wish I could be.
Questions from Ya and Wine
1. If you could meet any author, who would it be and what would you say to them?
I would meet my fantasy idol, the queen of the Fae, the dragon master, Julie Kagawa. I don’t know what I’d say I would probably come up with a really awesome speech and end up forget it all and just stare at her for an abnormally and uncomfortable amount of time.
2. What bookish destination would you most want to visit?
I want to go to the wonderland written about in Splintered, such a crazy and wonderful place to be.
3. If you could share a conversation over a glass of wine with any book character, who would it be?
Hawthorn from the Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett, because a conversation with her would be so random and amazing. I probably could never be bored if I got the chance to speak with her.
4. If you could live inside the fictional world of any book, which one would you choose?
I would love to live in The Night Circus, I would get to travel all over, but would never see anything more spectacular than the beauty of my own evolving traveling home.
5. If you could get your hands on an ARC of any 2017 book, which one would it be?
Caraval please! I just said I wanted to live in a circus. I need more circus books in my life.
Questions from Tizzymatic
1. How many books are in your TBR list? If over a thousand, why fam, why?
If you mean on goodreads…. well… I do have over a thousand books on goodreads I want to read. If you mean the tbr I actually use (the books I own and haven’t read) it’s about 44.
2. Are you enjoying blogging? If so, why? If not, why?
This is the question I needed to gush about how much I am loving the blogging community! Seriously, everyone is so supportive of one another and I never expected how much I would love this community. I have only been blogging for 3 months and they have been some of the best months of my life.
3. What is your all-time favorite book or series?
The Giver by Lois Lowry. This book was the first book that really got to me as a reader. I loved the message behind it. I feel like I’ve memorized so many of its pages.
4. If you had 10 fingers/toes, how would you live life? Answer however you want.
I would have three fingers on each hand and two toes on each foot. I would survive the best I could and become a motivational speaker to students all over the world.
5. If you had the choice of having money longer than Pablo Escabar’s or saving me from……..Donald Trump, what choice would you make?
A net worth of over 30 billion dollars or saving you from Donald Trump. Hmmm….. this ones difficult. I assume this is life or death. The Donald is moments away from killing you and I have to choose to take lots of money or save you. If it means keeping you alive I would definitely choose to save you, or I could take the money and bribe Trump and he would let you go and I could use the money I have to feed the world. Yeah bribing it is.
Questions from A Book Nerd 13
Favourite Christmas song?
I’ll be home for Christmas, it always makes me sad, but also hopeful. Especially since this year was the first year that I actually felt like I spent Christmas at home.
Favourite Christmas food?
Tamales! So good!
Favourite Christmas book?
A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly. Read it for the first time this year during Christmas and I loved every minute of it.
Favourite Christmas memory?
One year I woke up to Reindeer tracks with feed spread all around and a piece of Santa’s suit was in the door with Santa’s license on the ground. To little me, nothing had ever been more magical.
Random: Do you lick or bite into your ice-cream?
Lick, unless I am feeling impatient, then chomp chomp it is.
My Best Posts?!
My most liked post so far is My Most Anticipated Releases of 2017 which is something I never expected. I wrote this post right after I got home from magic mountain almost falling asleep a couple of times while I was writing it. It was a bit of a rollercoaster getting this post up and I am really proud that it was so well recieved.
The Books of Chistmas Past , Present , & Future trilogy. I am so proud of these posts. These are a tradition I hope to carry on well into future years.
Questions for my nominees:
1. What do you think about when you look at the stars?
2. What person in your life lead you along the reading path and inspired you to read books?
3. What is your favorite part of being a blogger? What kind of posts do you love to write the most?
4. If you could say anything to yourself when you were 8 years old, what would you say? What advice would you give?
5. If you could transform into any creature you wanted to mythic, animal, or your own unique creature, which would it be and why?
Lia @ Lost in a Story
Teacher of Ya
Lara @ The Book Heathen
Chrissi @ Chrissi Reads
Louise @ Genie Reads
This may not be ten, but these five have such wonderful and unique blogs. Everyone of them truly deserves this nomination! Give them all some love!
-Till next time!